Forum 12. SS-Panzer-Division Hitlerjugend
Log-in to the Forum to make use of all its features. Need help with your Research? Contact bveforschung@gmail.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Log-in to the Forum to make use of all its features. Need help with your Research? Contact bveforschung@gmail.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geschichte der 12. SS-Panzer-Divsion Hitlerjugend. Forum dedicated to the History of the 12th SS-Panzerdivision Hitlerjugend. Historical and Education Purposes.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Make forum more attractive

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Make forum more attractive Empty Make forum more attractive March 6th 2012, 01:29

Bart Wolfgang

Bart Wolfgang
Forum Staff

Dear Members,

If you have any ideas or suggestion(s) to make this forum more attractive or to improve it, please let me know.

Many thanks in advance
Bart

https://hitlerjugenddivision.forumotion.org

2Make forum more attractive Empty Re: Make forum more attractive March 6th 2012, 05:15

Ste

Ste

I could suggest this:there's a section in this forum about every unit of the division and about warcrimes;I suggest to add a section about battles and engagement,and maybe one dedicated to stories coming from those who served in the 12th (for who had chance to talk or have correspondence with a veteran or with his relatives).

3Make forum more attractive Empty Re: Make forum more attractive March 10th 2012, 21:29

Bart Wolfgang

Bart Wolfgang
Forum Staff

Ste wrote:I could suggest this:there's a section in this forum about every unit of the division and about warcrimes;I suggest to add a section about battles and engagement,and maybe one dedicated to stories coming from those who served in the 12th (for who had chance to talk or have correspondence with a veteran or with his relatives).

Interesting idea! Will work this out

https://hitlerjugenddivision.forumotion.org

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum